Here is the second of the projects for Raesha’s Virtual Stamp Workshop. This treat box is so quick and easy!
Yummy Stamp Set (one of the sets you can get for FREE with any $50 order)
Big Shot Die Cut Machine
Box #2 Bigz XL Die
one piece of Bashful Blue cardstock cut to 6″ X 11″
scrap of Whisper White cardstock
Classic stamp pad in Riding Hood Red
1/4″ white grosgrain ribbon (20 inches)
You’ll notice from yesterday’s post that most of these supplies are the same! With just a core set of tools and papers, you can make a wide range of projects.
1. Place bashful blue cardstock over the box #2 die and run through the Big Shot machine.
2. Score at marked score lines (shown above).
3. Stamp “Yummy” sentiment using Riding Hood Red ink onto white paper.
4. Cut out design with scissors.
5. Use adhesive to attach sides of box. This is a great die cut because you only have to tape in two small areas.
6. Apply tape to one end of the grosgrain ribbon. Place it on the back of the box. Wrap the ribbon around, overlap the ends, trim, and adhere using more tape. See above for an example of this.
7. Adhere stamped cut-out to the front of the box.
8. Using the remaining ribbon, tie a small piece around the ribbon going around the box using a square knot.
9. Fill the box with yummy treats!
10. Give it away!
Remember, all orders placed at my Stampin’ UP website until Thursday will count towards Raesha’s virtual workshop. All orders will be sent directly to you. Take advantage of Sale-a-bration and get extra product for free with every $50 purchase. It’s my favorite time of the Stampin’ UP year!